Lend a Helping Hand
Program Fees & Details
Education- The volunteer teach mothers and children about basic nutrition- how nutrition impact human lives.
Health- The volunteer will take part in designing a health project, community health screenings, nutrition assessment, focus group discussions community and stakeholder engagements.
Duration & Cost
- Minimum Stay: 1 Week
- Cost: $500 (Additional week costs $150
- Airport transfers from Accra airport (Pick Up only)
- Accommodation throughout your stay (Volunteer’s house, or with a family)
- Breakfast and Supper throughout your stay
- A local SIM Card
- Certificate of Recognition
- Utility bills (extra Electricity, Water and Gas)
- Contribution towards our child sponsorship programs
- Continual assistance and contact from members Healthmates
- 24/7 Emergency Support
What’s NOT included?
- Flight Tickets
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (Your pocket money)
Notes & Recommendations
- Certificate of Recognition; Before we issue it, you need to complete a volunteer report.
- Personal Expenses; It depends on you and your lifestyle! But we advise that you come with an additional $50-$100 a week to cater for your personal needs such as; Lunch, Phone bill, Transportation, Snacks, Entertainment, Drinks and excursions if preferred, and any other things you may wish to buy.